1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered same day delivery flowers at 11 am. Their site says as long as order before 3 pm they will be delivered that day.

At 10:15 pm they still were not delivered. I called and got hung up on. Called again and waited 20 mins just to talk to someone who told me flowers were being delivered Into the night because they were busy. Who the *** delivers or receives flowers at 10pm??!!!

She then tried to tell me I had put my delivery date as the 15th. I told her I was looking at the email from them stating that I was correct in the delivery date being the 11th. She continued to put me on hold to “call the florist” and what not. Came back argued with me again about the date and then when I asked for a refund was told the supervisor was in a meeting and couldn’t be interrupted.

Seriously? After almost an hour she finally agreed to refund my money. Then told me “no offense but next time pay attention to your delivery date you pick” seriously??? I’m attaching a picture showing my delivery date WAS THE 11th.

Which I told her. I told her I sent an email to them as well showing the delivery date was NOT the 15th like she was saying. This is a horrible company. I run a business myself and if I ever didn’t deliver a service I offered I wouldn’t be in business anymore!

WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS?????? She blamed me and tried to tell me I didn’t know what I was doing when ordering the flowers... because it’s rocketscience right?! This was my first time ordering flowers online.

Worst experience and I will never do it again. Do Not use!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sendflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The same thing happened to me! I placed an order this past Friday early morning and even paid extra for same day delivery and Nothing.

When I called, I kept getting placed on hold or transferred. I emailed them and they offered an apology and a 20% discount and stated that I would get my order delivered today, and again, Nothing.

I'm going to request a cancellation and a refund. They're customer service STINKS.