I had placed an order 11/13 Order via the website www.SendFlowers.com for Flowers and Chocolates to be delivered to my mom on 11/15 for her 60th birthday. On 11/15 the order was NEVER RECEIVED by my mother, i called into SendFlowers.com and let the representative know that there was no delivery and that it is now 6:30pm Eastern Time and per their website guarantee it is to be delivered.

After going back and forth with her and verifying all the addresses and information was indeed correct and having to repeat that this was your companies failure and that i am 2000 miles away from where the delivery is and this is a milestone birthday the representative then came back to the line and said she can offer me 30% off and then have it delivered tomorrow. This representative did not get it and her attitude was so inconsiderate and degrading i demanded to a speak supervisor since there was any communication made regarding the order failure and the lack of care about the situation from SendFlowers.com was pathetic. After was was literally a 20 minute hold the supervisor I spoke with after pleasing my case again said that he was going to refund all of my money at my request AND still have the order delivered to my mom the next day 11/16 at no charge - THIS NEVER HAPPENED!! I received the refund but the company yet again failed to deliver on their promise and my mom never got her flowers for her 60th birthday.

I live in Colorado and she lives in Florida and I do not get to see her often, this was a big deal to me to have this delivered and it just seems that SendFlowers.com couldn't give a *** about it and only care about their bottom line and profits. This company took my money and was HEARTLESS. Everyone here lied to me and combined with their lackadaisical way of handling it and then spewing lies to me to get me off the phone instead of making due on still delivering flowers due to their own error and refund they failed extremely short.

Thanks for ruining my mom's 60th birthday, not following your own company guarantee, and then LYING to me about sending flowers anyway for free due to your companies issues with delivering an order. I have contacted the local media regarding this situation as well as filed a formal complaint with the BBB and Federal Trade Commission and have also posted on every social media outlet about my negative experience.

I would still like a resolution to this, as your company has failed me TWICE and most of all failed my mom on her 60th birthday. This is not okay and she still deserves those flowers and candy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sendflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: The company needs to have an executive member of their team contact me and they need to make this right. I want flowers delivered at their cost and would like double/triple delxue of what i ordered for their failure to follow their own guarantee .

Comments