Good afternoon, To whom it may concern I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the service I received from your company. I ordered flowers for my wife on February 1, 2018 for Valentines Day (SendFlowers Order # 101320072).

The flowers were to be delivered on Feb 14, 2018,and on that day she received no flowers. I anticipated that there may be a lag in service due to the high demand but at 9:00 pm I knew the delivery was not got going happen. At this point I called customer service to inquire about the status of the delivery and was told that there was not a florist in my area that could fill the order and the delivery would be made two days later on Feb 16th, 2 days after Valentine's day, which totally defeated the purpose of sending my wife flowers. I placed the order two weeks before Feb 14th just to ensure that she would receive them and was not even given a courtesy call or email to alert me that you were unable to fulfill the order.

(as stated in your satisfaction guarantee pledge) I was offered a 30% discount on my order only to find out it was a credit that would expire at mid-night if I did not use it.

Why would I want to place another order with your company if you could not deliver the first one. At this point I requested a full refund and decided to shop else where for all my future floral purchases.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sendflowers Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I did receive a full refund.

I didn't like: Item never delivered nor was i informed that it would not be.

Comments

jcsax400

Don't waste your time with this company