Placed a birthday gift order with address and recipient phone number included. I got an email saying it could not be delivered to recipient with no reason why. I called to verify the information and they said they would get back to me but never did. I had to call again but now they tell me it was too late to make the delivery. They did not call the recipient to verify his address nor did they get back to me as they said they would. Why give the recipient phone number if they are not going to use it? This company is run by stupid people.

I will never use this site again and will make sure I let anyone who will listen know not to use this flower site since they ruined what was suppose to be a nice, thoughtful gift to someone I care about. I buy flowers on line frequently through other vendors and have never had this happen. I put my trust in what I thought was a reputable service and ended up very disappointed.

The only thing they would do to make up for this calamity was to deliver the gift 2 days later and give me a discount. I should have gotten a free gift for my inconvenience. I cancelled my order and demanded a refund.

I am so sadly disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sendflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments