I ordered the flowers for new mom for the same day delivery and got the delivery notification a few hours later.But actually the flowers weren't delivered.

I called several times and finally they delivered the flowers 26 hours later. But it was totally different bouquet - not what I ordered. I called them again and they told me the delivery conformation was sent by mistake. I asked for refund and they told me the driver is going to return and take out this bouquet.

They offered me 50% refund but they sent me notification - only for 25% of refund. After few emails they promised to refund me more.

Will see what I will get.I never saw this kind of services before.

vadim wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sendflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $73 and wants Sendflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sendflowers flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sendflowers?

Comments

Worst service ever...they promised to deliver by 4:40 pm.When I knew delivery hadn't been made I called around 3:30 an hour before the business delivered to was closing the customer service agent over the phone said if they are not delivered by 5 call back.

I had to call back and cancel order.

Very unprofessional, not realible.DONOT ORDER FROM THEM NO MATTER WHAT DISCOUNTS THEY GIVE YOU.