Style and Design
Turnaround Time

This company called me to reschedule delivery on the day of delivery attempting to negotiate discounts multiple times. 15% off, 20% off, gift card, 50% off saying they can still do it, but they want to offer a discount.

Refused all as it was time sensitive. Then, "we can cancel if you want" as if I requested it. "Can you deliver it today or not?" "No we can't" "Then you need to cancel the order and issue a full refund immediately." "It take 1-3 business day to process" "It didn't take 1-3 business days for you to take my money and guarantee delivery. Issue the refund now." Supervisor prompting agent from background.

"We can refund you it just takes 1-3 business days" "Give me my money back now" "We can cancel the order now but it takes 1-3 business days to do the refund" "No it doesn't. Issue the refund back immediately." Supervisor talking in background. "Ok no problem".

misrepresentation and lying.

avoid doing business with this company. not worth your time and money this is a service company that doesn't care about the service it provides.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sendflowers Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not deliver, Poor quality, Did not fulfill order.

Comments

A $15bear was supposed to be included in the arrangement. No bear.

Also arrangement was somewhat lacking.

delivered very late. Now customer service Ive been holding for 10 min.

HMMmmmmm. wont use this one again or recommend it.

Bradenton, Florida, United States #958804

I had a similar experience with this company. They claim same day delivery.

I had placed an order online for an arrangement of flowers for a funeral. I gave them 24 hour notice. One hour before the funeral, I got an email saying they could not deliver the flowers due to time constraints. When I called to find out why?

I got an Indian speaking gentlemen who obviously was outsourced. He put me on hold then came back with the reason of a misspelling in the name of the deceased party. What???? I had received a conformation email earlier when I placed the order.

So it wasn't an address problem or anything else like that. And then it was 1-3 days to get my money back, or they can deliver them to another address in a few days if I didn't mind. This company is a joke.

And they are connected to a few other big online flower companies. Stay away from them and their affiliates.