Style and Design
Turnaround Time

So this is my first time ordering flowers online and it will be my Last I ordered flowers on may 2nd so it can come on mothers day, and i kept calling them to see where my flowers were at and they never picked up so i waited around 4 and they finally arrived and the driver hands me flowers and i went inside with them and they were the wrong flowers, They were dying and it was upsetting.It was for mothers day.

i looked online to see if they had these flowers on their page and they didn't. i tried calling them back and i waited 35 mins to finally talk to someone and she tried talking me into Getting new flowers and i kept on saying no i want a refund so in 2-3 days lets see if i get my money back.

DONT BUY FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY.*** *** company ever!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sendflowers bouquet from Sendflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sendflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was did not fulfill order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sendflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sendflowers?

Comments